Janssen Partners, Inc. is a registered FINRA broker-dealer providing a diverse range of investment banking, merchant banking, and brokerage services, including:
- Private Placements
- Bridge Loans
- Business growth and Funding Strategies
- Buying and selling of stocks on All Exchanges
Janssen Partners, Inc. is known for raising capital through private placements for both publicly and privately held emerging growth companies. The firm typically finances companies with capital requirements between $1 million and $15 million.
Characteristics of the companies we consider often include:
- Ownership of patented technologies, unique products or extraordinary services with the potential to have market valuations in excess of $1 billion.
- Intelligent, credible, and experienced management.
- Relationships or contracts with recognized companies in the industry, providing that the company’s concepts have credibility in the marketplace.